It’s back to school season! That means new notebooks, new pencils, and happy, healthy smiles. Valley Dental Health encourages all of our patients, of all ages, to visit the dentist for a dental check up. Fall is a great time to come in for an oral health exam and can help your children feel confident in their beautiful smiles as they head back to school.
What You Can Expect- Back to School Check Up
Regular dental health exams are essential for keeping your children’s smiles healthy. Dr. Ashely Izadi is a highly experienced and well trained pediatric dentist who works to build positive dentist-patient relationships so your children enjoy visiting the dentist. We help track the development of your children’s oral health and provide early treatment for more convective treatment options of any developing oral health concerns.
Dental Health Exam Includes:
- Teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatment
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Screening for cavities and gingivitis
- Examination of the temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and jaw position
- One-on-one time with Dr. Izadi
Pediatric Dental Services
We offer a range of dental treatments that are tailored to the unique needs and concerns of developing teeth. Children are highly susceptible to dental cavities. Regular dental check ups, and diligent at home oral hygiene can help keep their teeth clean and cavity free.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants prevent dental cavities in children. Dental sealants are made of bio-compatible materials, forming a protective barrier over teeth. They can be placed in a single visit and offer long lasting protection.
- Sports Mouth Guard – Dr. Izadi and Dr. Rafat can make customized sports mouth guards to protect a child’s teeth from injury during sports. A mouth guard generally covers only the upper teeth; however, we can create a mouth guard for the lower jaw if your child wears braces or another fixed dental appliance on his or her lower jaw.
- Wisdom Teeth – Dr. Izadi and Dr. Rafat offer wisdom teeth extraction in the comfort of our Hunt Valley dental office.
- Invisalign – Dr. Izadi and Dr. Rafat are Invisalign dentists in the Hunt Valley area, offering comfortable, discreet treatment without traditional metal braces. Patients love Invisalign because the aligners are virtually invisible and because they are removable, they don’t interfere with most of their daily habits.
Schedule a Back To School Oral Exam
Call our Dental office today to schedule a dental exam for everyone in your family. Our patient focused, family friendly dental office provides full-service dental care for all your dental needs. Valley Dental Health welcomes new patients from the Hunt Valley area, including Cockeysville, Sparks, Phoenix and Lutherville, MD. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (410) 803-5587 or request one online.