As a proud northern-Baltimore County native, I am so glad that my career has brought me back to the Hunt Valley area. Valley Dental Health is my way of giving back to the community that has given me so much throughout my life.
My passion for general dentistry inspired me to pursue five years of specialty training in order to be able to treat patients with more complex general dentistry needs. I believe patient education is paramount in achieving dental goals and ensuring that the dental therapy I provide continues to function in health for years.
I also believe that professional education is vital in staying updated on developments in the field of dentistry, so I am a member of several local study clubs as well as several national dental organizations.
What I love most about dentistry, beyond being able to help my patients achieve oral health on their way to overall health, is meeting so many people from different walks of life. Every patient has a story to tell, and getting to know my patients and growing with them through the years is incredibly fulfilling on both a professional and personal level.
I can’t think of a better team than the one we have at Valley Dental Health – everyone is so warm and welcoming, and it allows our patients to feel completely calm and comfortable from their very first visit to VDH!
In my spare time, I enjoy spending as much time as possible with my amazing wife, our two awesome kids and our two mischievous rescue pooches. We love being outside, going to baseball games, and staying active and healthy!
- Dulaney High School – Timonium, MD
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Dartmouth College – Hanover, NH
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Certificate in Advanced General Dentistry, University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Master of Science (MS), University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Specialty Certificate in Implant & Periodontal Prosthodontics, University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- The International College of Dentists Award (Presented for demonstrated leadership as a dental student and future leadership potential) – 2006
- The Harry W.F. Dressel, Jr. Award (Presented to the AEGD resident who best exhibits clinical proficiency in general dentistry and the concept of total patient care) – 2007
- Chief of First-Year Residents (Advanced Education in General Dentistry – University of Maryland) – 2007
- Presenter at the Northeast Implant Symposium – 2009
- Volpe Prize Finalist (Presented for the best clinical research in periodontology by students in dentistry) – 2011
- Top Dentist (Voted in Baltimore Magazine’s annual Top Dentist issue) – 2012
- What is your favorite food? French fries
- What is your favorite movie? Star Wars…all of them!
- What kind of music do you listen to? I rock out to Pearl Jam.
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Duck Tales…no question.
- Orioles or Ravens? I back the birds!
- What is your favorite Baltimore memory? The first time I walked over the big Orioles logo painted on the street outside of Memorial Stadium. My aunt took me to my first baseball game and I think of that moment every time I walk to Camden Yards.