I grew up in beautifully green Sparks, Maryland and have spent my entire life learning and growing in the Baltimore area. I’m happy to be practicing dentistry in the community that has given me so much throughout my life.
My natural compassion for people and love for art & science is why I chose to become a dentist. Valley Dental Health exists so that we may promote excellence in dental health and so that we may serve those that are committed to the very best dental care and long-term oral health.
I love developing relationships with my patients and growing with the multiple generations of families we have seen through the years. I am very proud of our dream team at VDH who always work hard to provide the best care to all our patients by focusing on every patient’s individual needs.
I’m proud to have graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School of Dental Surgery, the first dental school in the world that still remains as one of the top dental schools in the country! My passion for learning led me to a competitive two-year residency at the University of Maryland in the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program.
During residency, I developed a special interest in preventative dentistry, patient education, and advanced dental treatment including cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy, and implant therapy. During an externship on a Native American reservation in South Dakota, I developed a real appreciation for the importance of serving those parts of our global community that have less-than-desirable access to healthcare.
I am proud of the fact that Valley Dental Health dentists and team members have devoted their time to serving those who do not have access to dental care through various charitable organizations, and I look forward to many more opportunities to do so as we continue to grow in our community.
I currently live in downtown Baltimore with my fun-loving husband, our curious twins, and our two dogs. When I’m not in the office, I can be found playing with my kids, hiking with my dogs, watching documentaries, running, or pretty much anything involving nature and family life. I am very fond of food, books, movies, music, and travel.
- Hereford High School – Sparks, MD
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Towson University – Towson, MD
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Certificate in Advanced General Dentistry, University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD
- Certificate in Moderate Parenteral (IV) Sedation, Oregon AGD – Portland, OR
- Certificate in Invisalign – Preferred Provider
- The Harry W.F. Dressel, Jr. Award (Presented to the AEGD resident who best exhibits clinical proficiency in general dentistry and the concept of total patient care) – 2007
- Chief of Second-Year Residents (Advanced Education in General Dentistry – University of Maryland) – 2007
- Top Dentist (Voted in Baltimore Magazine’s annual Top Dentist issue) – 2012
- Top Dentist (Voted in Baltimore Magazine’s annual Top Dentist issue) – 2015
- Galler Cup Winner: Top Invisalign General Dentists in North America. – 2017
- Who is your favorite super-hero? Wonder Woman…girl power!
- What’s your favorite flavor Jelly Belly? Butter Popcorn all the way
- What was your all-time best Halloween costume? Tooth fairy, of course
- What’s your favorite Baltimore festival? Artscape
- Ravens or Orioles? Nothing like the boys of summer…Let’s go O’s!