Do you have missing teeth? Damaged teeth? Crooked teeth?
Are your gums red, receding or bleeding?
Complex dental problems and poor oral health can have a wide range of causes from trauma to dental anxiety and lack of good care, but the dental team at Valley Dental Health has the oral health resources you need to rehabilitate your smile. Dr. Izadi and Dr. Rafat have been helping patients get back to smiling with comfort and confidence using advanced restorative and cosmetic dental treatments that are incorporated into a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs. We may recommend one or more of the following to address chips, cracks, discoloration, gum recession and missing teeth:
- Tooth bonding: cosmetic tooth bonding is a great way to treat a range of concerns in patients of all ages.
- Dental crowns: strengthen a tooth that is chipped, cracked or decayed and treat tooth discoloration with a custom dental crown.
- Periodontal therapy: a highly trained periodontist, Dr. Rafat can restore receding gums and treat all stages of gum disease to support a stable new smile.
- Implant dentistry: replace one or more lost teeth and secure dentures and bridges with dental implants. We offer full-service implant dentistry under one roof.
- Orthodontics: Dr. Izadi is a leading Baltimore area dentist for Invisalign treatment. Straighter teeth reduce the risks of decay and gum disease and can prevent TMJ related disorders.
The health, function, and aesthetics of your smile can impact all areas of your life and your overall health and well-being. Restoring oral health will boost your self-confidence, improve your health and give you back your best possible quality of life. Healthy gums and stable teeth support normal speech, a varied diet and play a role in the prevention of other health issues, including cardiovascular and systemic disease.
Personalized Care for A Damaged Smile
Drs. Rafat and Izadi take a personalized approach to your dental care and treatment needs. They feel that the best dentistry and most successful outcomes are the results of a collaboration between dentist and patient and take the time to educate you on all possible treatment options, associated costs and what to expect.